The Color Run proved to be probably the brightest (in many senses) running events of the Moscow Marathon series. I felt happy with the fact that I didn't participate (as a runner), because the spectator's position allowed me to take nice pictures. And for a camera-man the event was as rewarding as a Disneyland for a kid. Just take a look.
1. Never miss your pre-race warmup. Even the Superman does it!
2. The Color run is a good option of a family weekend, Fun, healthy, sociable.
4. The girl looks sad, but it is temporary - the fun is about to begin. By the way, the runners on the background are (probably) from Japan. The Color Run is an international event.
5. Is he holding a knife?? No, just a selfie-device and a smarphone ))
6. Greek theme.
7. Runners divided into starting blocks.
8. Another running family detected.
9. The man on the stilts represents the Arifmetika dobra ("Arithmetics of kindness") charity fund.
10. Top runners waiting for the start in a special area. Seem cheerful ))
12. Time check.
21. Everyone's so white (yet). except for the "Fir-tree".
22. But this is gonna change!
23. Buckets of dry (end edible) paint pour on the runners.
24. A second ago you were white as a snowflake, and now... What goes on?
25. The "color stations" were located at each km-mark from 1 to 4 (total distance was 5km). Each one had its own color.
26. Don't know is the paint was really edible, but the runners seemed excited after the color stations.
29. Where else can you find those emotions?
33. Even more emotions after the fininsh line.
34. And more paint!
35. The runners were given some packs of paint to make a "color fireworks" .
43. And here you go, the fireworks! Worth waiting for, if you want unusual and bright pictures.
48. Did I say "unusual pictures"? This one is the one.
To sum up, the Color Run exceeded my expectations as a fun for a spectator, despite some "logistic" difficulties caused by the reconstruction of the Luzhniky sports facilities. Seriously think of taking part as a runner next year.
Run and add some colors to your life!